A stay is about challenging and developing yourself.
Mix your classes or go in depth with subjects within OUTDOOR, FITNESS, BALL GAMES, ENDURANCE, MINDEDNESS.
Furthermore, we seek to enhance your personal competencies, skills and knowledge in areas of your choice - clarifying or motivating you for further studies.
We only teach in Danish.
About the school
Get better at sports, language and life!
Usually, our international students come to our school after finishing high school to get an international experience and grow personally - and not least - because they love to do sports.
You choose your subjects within the categories of
- Ball games
Furthermore, we seek to enhance your personal competencies and your skills and knowledge in areas of your choice.
We will guarantee an unforgettable experience with lots of sports, energy, sweat, sore muscles, adrenalin, inspiring inputs, trips abroad, social events, great laughs and friendships that can last a life time.
To us, sports is one of the best ways of spending time together, and it is an icebreaker when getting to know new people and new cultures. We also believe that sports can be part of your personal development. However, discussions, music, creativity and general knowledge subjects are also an important part of the curriculum.
Our core subjects
Preparation for admission to police training
Preparation for admission to Schools of media and journalism
Courses and topics
Combine your favourite subjects
- Outdoor/adventure - Mountainbiking, Adventure 360, Adventureracing, YoSurf'n'Climb, Toughest, Outdoor life, Sea kayaking, OCR.
- Ball games - Football, Futsal, Handball, Beach- and volleyball, Basketball, Badminton & rackets sports, Team player & coaching, Multisports.
- Endurance - Trail running, distance running, Mountainbiking, Triathlon, Toughest, Indoor Cycling.
- Fitness - Cardio Attack, Boot camp, Dance, Indoor cycling, Functional Training, Step, CrossFitness, Body & mind, Strength training, Fitness 360, Fitness team training, Test & Training, Fitnessinstructor and Nutrition & metabolism.
- Mindedness - Yoga, Body & mind, Functional training, Personal power
Your timetable will also hold activities like morning assemblies, lectures, classes and discussions to challenge you and inspire you with new inputs.
All classes are taught in Danish. Therefore you must be able to understand and speak a minimum of Danish to join a course here.
How to get there?
The school is 1:15 hour from the German border - 1 km from the E45 motor way. Railways and buses are a 5 minute drive from the school and Billund International Airport is a 30 minute drive away.
The school is located in amazing surroundings enclosed by forested hills - perfect for tree climbing, running, mountainbiking, racing and orienteering. The fiord is about 10 minutes away where we do sea kayaking, SUP and windsurfing. Vejle city is 3 km away with a beautiful, old pedestrian mall, shops, cafés, cinema and lots more.
½ year courses start in August (19 weeks) and January (24 weeks). If you speak a minimum of Danish it is also possible to start your course in October (18 weeks) or in March (16 weeks).
Our facilities include:
- Artificial and natural grass field
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Strength training and cardio gym
- Mirrored gyms for dancing/fitness etc.
- Two gyms for ball games
- Indoor cycling room
- Music room
- OCR track
- Beach volleyball courts
- Streetbasketball court
- Mountainbiking trail
- Indoor and outdoor climbing wall
- Outdoor fitness equipment
- Disc golf course
- Professional sports testing centre